If you are also troubled by flat hips, then you can do some exercises to get a perfectly round shape.
Every woman wants to have a perfect figure. For this, many women do dieting, while some resort to yoga and exercise. But even after spending hours in the gym, some women are not able to get their desired figure. Many women are troubled by the problem of flat hips. Such women want their hips to be round in shape. Clothes like jeans, trousers or skirts do not look good on flat hips. If you are also troubled by flat hips, then you can do some exercises to get a perfectly round shape. By doing this exercise, the shape of your hips will be completely round and the muscles of the legs will also be strong. So come on, let’s know about these exercises –
- Keep your feet slightly apart from shoulder width. Your toes should point slightly outward.
- And bend your knees and push your hips back, as if you are about to sit in a chair.
- Then keep your chin tucked in and your spine straight.
- Keep your weight on your heels and keep your knees slightly bent outward.
- Return back to the start position.
- Complete 10-15 reps and 3 sets of this exercise.
And if you also want to learn different types of yoga asanas then you can learn the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh.
- To do this exercise, first, stand straight.
- Now move one leg forward and one leg will remain behind.
- Squat down by bending your knees. Touch the back knee to the ground.
- Then be normal. And then do the same with the other leg as well.
- Do this 15 to 20 times.
- To do this exercise, lie flat on the floor on the waist.
- Keep your back straight and keep your hands straight by your sides.
- Now bend your legs and slowly move upwards. You have to lift your belly up and pull the core in.
- And your body should be in a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Initially stay in this position for 10 seconds and then come back to the start position.
- Do this 8 to 10 times.
- To kick squats, stand up straight. Look at the front.
- Bend your knees and squat down. Do not sit down completely at this time.
- Now lifting up, pull your right leg up from the side.
- When your right foot returns to the ground, immediately squat down again.
- Repeat with the left leg.
- Do this 8 to 10 times.
- To do this exercise, stand near the bottom of the ladder.
- Now keep your feet alternately up and then down on the ladder.
- Do this quickly, so that the emphasis is on your legs and hips.
- Do this 70-100 times with both legs.
If you are also troubled by flat hips, then you can do some exercises to get a perfectly round shape. By doing this exercise, the shape of your hips will be completely round and the muscles of the legs will also be strong.